2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NYC Gov. 911 HP Stealing See John Liu's Audit Yet No Criminal Investigation Mark Peters Why?


Most be painful to those who put Scott Stringer empower that they can't get this audit removed.  



Our new Comptroller Stringer who cannot do his own taxes so therefore my opinion is a corrupt man who took a job with help of backroom deals because certain teflon corrupt players want this puppet Scott Stringer in office -- Scott Stringer removed the press release by John asking for a criminal investigation into 911 but he couldn't remove this audit.  



  911 involves all our lives and Scott Stringer removes the press release calling for criminal investigation do the math!!!!!
He removed it Jan 2014 soon as he got into office.  Did George Arzt ask him too or Mike Bloomberg and Team Bloomberg ?  

Mark Peters too frightened to even get on the phone he had a secretary tell me to contact internal affairs when I reported 911 tech corruption.  I can't make this up.   Mark Peters where is the criminal investigation into 911 ?  

Mark Peters referred me to internal affairs white-collar court yet again fixing and covering up this time for chief Dowd like I caught IAB sink for Det. John Vergona threatened me and force me to drop charges against my will after I was savagely attacked at the doctors and he would not meet me unless to false arrest me. 


Mark Peters also referred me to the new NYPD Inspector General to report 911 tech corruption.  


Our lives in danger of system collapsing at any moment the NYPD Inspector General is not ready to do anything he has not set up his office and train to staff.

Mark Peters I do not believe can face me in real life and look me in the eye after that brushoff.  

911 tech built on a house of cards because it was open season under Mayor Bloomberg to steal over Bill call it what you want and 911 was the biggest tech Titanic of them all.  

Microsoft Word - DoITT_ECTP_FM11_107A.docx


Understatement.   HP stealing deliver way below par!!!!

They didn't do it in a vacuum.  



PEP, July-August 2012: Liu audit reveals 911 debacle and the $192 cockroach: (Tax Payer Titanic) Bloombergs biggest budget buster


2014 -- a key figure involved in Hewlett-Packard is rumored to not only have ripped us off but able to come back representing another company securing a small million-dollar contract as opposed to mega million in theft HP with DOITt who knew it and knows it -- ditto DOI Dept of Investigation -- NYC Gov and everyone knowing he was a key player in the rip off and screw ups with HP and New York City government.  

Look to HP and NY  pensions look to HP and other contractors and consultants in the relationship with the New York Police Department and also retired cops.

In my opinion Mark peters head of DOI rose gill Hearn sell-out's replacement knows all as well and is doing nothing except pathetic fake vague press releases on technology companies ripping us off to clearly he is going to do nothing.  


Comptroller Liu wants HP to pay up or lose millions in NYC contracts | Brooklyn Daily Eagle

Read this article and know that Mayor Bloomberg was forced to eat his words before he left office but no one no one asked them if John's audit had merit why are you not calling for criminal investigation???

The answer is same answer for why Rose Gill Hearn did not and got 2 kick back appointments from Mike Bloomberg and Mark Peters and Preet Bharara do nothing.  

 “Doing business with the City of New York is a privilege, not a lifetime guarantee,” Liu wrote. “Let’s be clear: HP is not the only vendor the City can use to purchase printers, laptops, and servers. It’s about time we teach companies that their attempts to cheat New York City taxpayers will have serious consequences.”

FYI -- everyone who wanted to end the contract with HP lost their job and/or was threatened by the NYPD.

Nypd threatened me with the rest your Bing punched hit kicked as a medical patient at Dr. Andrew Fagelman 's see links below. 


John Liu called for criminal investigation
and it never  happened  and a key alleged crook came back with yet another contract to work on 911 with a different company but for a lot less money!!!! Same guy!!! Allegedly he did what he did with the cooperation and in plain sight of how many others who didn't say a word and plenty of them I'm alleging were also taking advantage overbilling including contractors while lobbyist made out as well and plenty of the lobbyists and even consultants guess what collecting pensions from New York city government.   
http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articles/comptroller-liu-wants-hp-pay-or-lose-millions-nyc-contracts

Like FirstNet Scandal Chief Dowd Gift taker 911 and possible FirstNet eyelid she may have possibly been on the take there as well why not ?  Internal fair sets me he did not steal millions!!! Contrast Dowd vs Eric Garner murdered overselling 50 Cent cigarettes.   


Look at Ray Kelly, Chief Dowd and the fact that doubt headnote technology experience but Ray Kelly kept them in place for over a decade and didn't have a problem with him taking gifts from a contractor cause Rick Kelly was taking free rides with his wife on Mayor Bloomberg's private jet is what I allege. They weren't the only NYPD taking free gifts.  

Getting back to the police taking gifts (or the taking money??) $gifts whatever you want to call it on technology projects where the contractors are connected to Homeland security and NSA like SAIC who ripped NSA off on Trailblazer.  

SAIC ripped the FBI off on Trilogy as well.  

Do you really think the police were the only ones taking gifts from contractors that were stealing aka over billing?  

I do think plenty involved in gifts back room dirty deals  so and if it wasn't just money it was backroom deals like Scott Stringer getting  a job he's not qualified for --- strings were pulled and promises made in my opinion and it all explains why there's no criminal investigation in my opinion.   


That is why we have no criminal investigation spite in-your-face ripoffs bigger then CityTime. 

Hint: 911 over 1 Billion tax pay her dollars over budget!!!!  Which bigger crime then selling $.50 cigarettes!!!!


Is that why they're allowed to jeopardize our safety in our lives because their greed is protected????


Teflon greed because it's ties with Homeland security and NSA White House connections?  Really don't know I'm asking you why is there no criminal investigations contractors that ripped us off on 911???? Why can one of the key players waltz right back in and get a contract with New York City government and the 911 tech Titanic or he set the standard for others by overbilling because he did not do it alone!!!!!  Everyone knew what he was doing you could do simple math and anyone who spoke up lost their jobs????

This is beyond absurd and our lives are at risk but the police are enforcing selling $.50 cigarettes and some are involved in taking gifts  including top brass under Ray Kelly -- whatever you want to call it under the table or over the table because there's no shame nothing to fear when it comes to these kind of crimes and this is big crime when it comes to 911 being a convuleted hunk of junk like CityTime!!!!

Funny coincidence whistleblowers on 911 have been threatened including me. I feel like Alan Turing excepts this does not involve any mathematical equations but trying to  understand why all the coverups because it's simple math that a first grader could do we were robbed.  

None of this adds up or does it?

Simple first grader math we were robbed on 911. 

Call 311.  What's the price tech for 311?

Another tax payer Titanic. 

911 and 311 leads of dollars of both collapsed.  

Can't we at least email 911 we have our next natural disaster or massive terrorist attack?  Over 2 billion dollars on 911 and we cannot text 911.  At least he try emailing when the phone systems collapse????



Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1